A Little Something The Holy Spirit Gave Me...
This is an area of utmost importance to us as believers. Just as in the building of a natural house, the foundation on which it is built is extremely important as it will reflect the materials it was built with; by standing strong under pressures of storms of many sorts, or falling under those pressures.
This is exactly what I was shown as it pertains to us in Christ/Messiah. This is set up much like a recipe, as there are certain ingredients needed to attain a proper outcome.
1) We must make sure we have the proper and fitting pattern or form, as the initial layer is of the utmost importance, as all ingredients are based on it and will determine its outcome.
Firm framework joined together in and by Christ/Messiah; no substitutes; this must meet the highest of standards; therefore only the pure form will work which is Christ our example..
Once first layer is in place, begin to add the ingredients below.NOTE: ALL ingredients are to be “real” NOT “imitation” or it will be weak and will not hold together.
1) 2 Measures Love – This is the binder that holds the ingredients together
2) 1 Measure Mercy
3) 1 Measure of God's Grace, as this is sufficient
4) 1 Measure Peace – this has been supplied5) 2 Measures of Faith – it is impossible for this to turn out without this ingredient
Combine ALL ingredients on a daily basis, making sure they are properly proportioned in order to attain a well rounded and healthy outcome; do not skip on any ingredients, especially, 1 and 5 as these pull it all together
Once ingredients are all in place in your form…Cover with “Pure” filling of Holy Spirit, as this will seal all and bring out a powerful flavor.
Allow to remain on simmer, watching closely not to overcook nor under cook, balance is of great importance.
Undercooked Check For:
1) Lack of sound teaching
2) Lack of Trust
3) Lack of obedience
4) Lack of proper prayer time
5) Lack of the word – *some ingredients may have been left out
6) Lack of time in God's presence
Overcooked Check For:
1) Presence of Pride
3) Wrong motives
4) Lack of “love” – this can have a very ill affect overall
5) Lack of compassion
6) Lack of mercy
7) Lack of faith – this can be detrimental to the outcome.
These are a few troubleshooting areas to check for; however there are many more. Please refer to your Recipe Book, the word of God for a full list of all you need to make the corrections.
We want ALL these to work for our good and be pleasing to the original maker, who is God.
© Living For God Ministries 2017-2018
2 Corinthians 5:7
Galatians 5:6, 22
1 John 4:7,8-13